Friday 13 August 2010

Where the weirdos are

Weirdos on the bus to work this morning included a woman with a gigantic, planet-sized peroxide bouffant mullet - like, super huge; she could have had a small flock of starlings up in there - and a crazed Christian clutching rosary beads and muttering feverishly like the Devil himself was sitting next to her. (Maybe she sensed my innate queerness and was acting accordingly. I did have to hold back from clawing my fingers and hissing at her)


Of course, what none of them realized was that I could out-weirdo them all. So I just sat there, smiling serenely like a totally normal human bean, and no one there could prove otherwise.


Morticia: "And what are you meant to be dressed as darling?"

Wednesday: "I'm a homicidal maniac. They look just like everyone else."

No comments:

Post a Comment